Estimated in different currency:
$0 €0 £0
Visit a unique and remote man-made ice cave in Langjökull, one of Iceland‘s largest and most spectacular glaciers.
You begin the tour by bus from BSÍ Bus Terminal and then change to a monster-truck which will take you almost to the top of the glacier, where you enter the magnificent cave.
Going into the glacier is an unforgettable trip which takes place in one of the world‘s greatest wilderness.
Imagine standing on an ice cap reaching 600 metres below your feet!
Tour duration: 09:00 – 18:30
Duration: 9 hours
12:00 (1 May – 30 October)
- This tour depends on weather, road and glacier conditions.
- Remember to dress warmly & wear sturdy footwear.
- Bus fare
- Guided tour
- Approx. 2 – 2.5 hours Monster Truck ride on Langjökull glacier
- Admission to the Ice Cave.
- Pick up is up to 30 minutes before departure.
This tour depends on weather, road and glacier conditions.
Remember to dress warmly & wear sturdy footwear.