Estimated in different currency:
$297 €241 £213
This Gullfoss, Geysir & Langjökull Snowmobiling tour combines the widely popular Golden Circle tour with the adventure of a lifetime – a one hour snowmobile ride on Langjökull glacier, Iceland´s second largest glacier.
On the Gullfoss, Geysir & Langjökull Snowmobiling Tour, first we stop at Þingvellir National Park which is known for its exceptional beauty and historical importance. Þingvellir is as well a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. The second stop is at the high-temperature geothermal area known as Geysir, with its numerous spouting hot springs. From there we drive to Langjökull where we take a one hour exhilarating snowmobile tour on the vast white snowcap. On our way back to Reykjavík we stop by the stunning Gullfoss waterfall.
Tour duration: 09:00 – 19:00
Gullfoss, Geysir & Langjökull Snowmobiling Tour details:
Duration: 10 hours
- A valid driver’s licence is required.
- Min. 2 persons per departure.
- 2 persons per vehicle; single person per vehicle at extra cost.
- Extra cost for one person per vehicle is 6.000 ISK. Paid to Mountaineers of Iceland at Langjökull glacier.
- Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes the snowmobile ride might be cancelled after tour’s departure from Reykjavík.
- Children 5 years and younger are not permitted on this tour.
What’s included in the Gullfoss, Geysir & Langjökull Snowmobiling tour?
- Guided super jeep tour & 1 hour snowmobile ride.
- Protective clothing & safety equipment.
- Pick up is operated by Mountaineers and is up to 30 minutes before departure.
A valid driver´s licence is required
2 persons share the same snowmobile, single person per vehicle at extra cost
Children 6 years and younger are not permitted on this tour
Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour
Operation of this tour depends on conditions on the glacier
Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes the snowmobile ride might be cancelled after tour´s departure from Reykjavík